If you’ve seen tunnels or holes in your lawn you might have a mole or vole problem on your hands. Our mole and vole control solutions start with a thorough inspection of your property. We identify what is destroying your lawn and customize a plan based on the level of infestation.
Not sure what is destroying your property? Not a problem. Contact us for a Free Consultation!
Effective Mole and Vole Solutions
Moles and voles can cause a lot of damage in a short time. That’s why our treatments are designed to quickly mitigate your problem. We treat your property until the mole and vole populations have been exterminated, then continue to monitor your property every 30 to 60 days to ensure the problem is gone for good. We use a combination of treatments based on your property’s needs:
- Bait: Moles eat earthworms; that’s why we use an earthworm-shaped bait to effectively target your mole population. We use weather resistant vole bait to monitor and control their activity.
- Traps: Traps can be used along with bait if you have a severe mole problem.
- Repellents: 100% natural repellents will help keep moles and voles out of your yard, and are safe for your kids and pets.
As a Maryland-based pest control company, we believe in treating our customers like family. That’s why we also offer free, unlimited service calls in between these visits to ensure that you’re satisfied with our services.
Your Family’s Safety Is Our Top Priority
Not only are the pest control products we use certified by the EPA, but we also have rigorous internal standards of safety. Our technicians are specially trained in applying only low-risk products in the safest way possible.
- The mole bait systems and traps we use are placed underground, away from your children and pets.
- All of our vole bait systems are securely locked and anchored to prevent any external tampering or interference.
It’s about time you take back your beautiful lawn! To learn more about how BOG Pest Control can treat your yard for mole and vole infestations, contact us today!