40,315 Thank Yous by 2029
Our BHAG, a Big Hairy Audacious Goal, is to receive 40,315 ‘Thank Yous’ by 2029….our 40th year in business. We are counting all client and peer-to-peer responses. These Thank Yous help assure that our team members and clients are satisfied and prove why we are in the lawn care and pest control industry – to help care for people and property.
Our company’s culture is everything. We’ve worked hard to revamp and carefully craft our company culture throughout the last few years. Through these efforts, we have created a supportive workplace that encourages growth and provides an environment of learning. We care not only about our team member’s professional development but also their personal development. We have annual kick-off and half-time events, an in-office book club, and a rewards program to reward our employees for going above and beyond. We believe that no matter what a person has been hired to do, they are not limited by their job descriptions.
Our vision is to change the way people think about our industry by creating a culture of environmentally sustainable practices, work-life balance, and consistent growth for individual team members and our business. Our culture will consistently exceed our clients' expectations by empowering our most important asset—OUR PEOPLE!
Clients Love Us - No, Seriously… they do! But don’t take our word for it.
Highly recommend BOG for mosquito control. I honestly did not believe it would make a difference living in the woods as we do. Unbelievably, we have our yard back and can enjoy being outdoors. I have been a customer of BOG for lawn care for several years. Very satisfied with this company and their customer service. Our tech today, Jasmine Fritch Wooge was very thorough. Thanks- Sally Deleonibus
A thing of nightmares: finding spiders the size of your hand under your pillow at night. Camel crickets in your laundry room. Hornets coming through the chimney. I begged my fiancé for a solution, so we hired BOG! They came and sprayed - I haven’t seen a single bug inside since they came. I don’t have to look for spiders in my bed before sleeping anymore. Resting easy and peacefully! Thank you soooo much!- Laura Forrester
We had a situation where carpenter ants literally ate our basement door, I spoke with Jasmine and she had a technician here the next day. We also had a termite problem in my husband's shed, again Jasmine came to our rescue and set things up for treatment. We are very happy with BOG and glad we can count on them to meet our needs!- Dollie Chroniger
Our Core Values
Over the years, we have grown, but we still operate with the same values and commitment to excellence that we started with. These values are summarized in six principles that guide our business and our relationship with team members and clients.
Our values tell you who we are not only as a company but as individuals. We carefully seek team members who go out and live these values every single day.
- Build. Build a legacy by out-servicing the competition every time.
- Loyalty. Loyalty is a three-way street (team member, client, and company). Never throw anyone under the bus.
- Accountability. Do what you say you’re going to do. Own it.
- Dedicated. Dedicate yourself to turning the ordinary into the extraordinary.
- Excellence. Get the little things done right. The devil is in the details.
- Smile. “We shall never know all the good a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa.
Our Quality Standards
We strive to make the ordinary extraordinary every day by following these three quality standards.
- Trustworthiness. Everything is built on relationships. Our team looks beyond simply interacting, to building relationships with one another and with clients.
- Convenience. Why make something so great, so complicated? Our objective is simply to provide excellent service to our clients in a way that is as hassle-free and convenient for them as possible.
- Value. Replace money with imagination! We outthink the competition rather than outspend them by continually creating value for our clients.
With over three decades in the business, we believe in developing long-term relationships with our clients and team members. We couldn’t do what we do without our team of dedicated, highly trained, and talented professionals who focus on serving the individual needs of our clients every day. Learn more about our company culture and view our current openings by visiting our careers page.
Looking for a new and rewarding career?
We couldn't do what we do without the team of dedicated, highly trained and talented professionals who focus on serving the individual needs of our clients every day. So many of our team members come for a job, but stay for a career. Discover the benefits of belonging to our family.Opportunities are Waiting