Mosquito yard treatment in Prince George's County, MD
Whether you live near Bowie Town Center, Towne Centre at Laurel or Montpelier Farm, your mosquito yard treatment provides you with immediate relief by significantly reducing the mosquito population in your yard while targeting these blood-suckers’ reproductive habits providing both short and long-term protection. So say goodbye to bug spray and itchy bites, and hello to your outdoor oasis!
Bonus: Your mosquito program also protects you and your loved ones from fleas and ticks!
Enjoy an itch-free summer
QMF county/city quote form
"*" indicates required fields
3 Services For The Price Of One
This 5-point Yard Protection plan was developed by our own staff Associate Certified Entomologist and designed to eliminate and repel mosquitoes.
We’ll target areas in your yard where fleas are likely to hibernate and lay their eggs, stopping fleas before they can hatch and attach to your pets.
Our tick exterminators will identify and treat areas around your home where ticks are likely hiding, such as bushes, shrubs, and under decks.
411 on Mosquito Yard Treatment in Prince George's County, MD
How to get rid of mosquitoes in my Prince George's County, MD lawn?
Here are eight simple ways to eliminate mosquitoes from your Prince George’s County, MD lawn:
- Remove standing water: Mosquitoes breed in standing water, so eliminate any sources of stagnant water in your yard, such as buckets, bird baths, and flower pots.
- Keep your grass cut around 3.5 in.: Mosquitoes like to rest in tall grass, so keep routinely cut your grass
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants: Plants such as citronella, lavender, and marigolds are known to repel mosquitoes. Planting them in your yard can help reduce the number of mosquitoes
- Keep your gutters cleaned: Clogged ground for mosquitoes
- Use oscillating fans: Mosquitoes are weak flyers, so using a fan to create a breeze can help keep them away
- Use cedar mulch: Cedar oil is a common mosquito repellent ingredient. Cedar mulch also soaks up excess moisture, keeping it in the soil and deterring mosquitoes from settling in your flower beds
- Use yellow LED lighting: Yellow lights have a lower color temperature, which makes it harder for bugs to see, according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Invest in professional mosquito yard treatments: Routinely having your lawn treated for mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks will eliminate and prevent mosquito activity
Does mosquito spraying work in Prince George's County, MD?
The success of mosquito yard sprays for your Prince George’s County, MD lawn depends on several factors:
- The type and concentration of active ingredients. DEET-based repellents are among the most effective, recommended by the CDC.
- Lawn condition
- Proper application
- Targeting all the proper areas
The mosquito yard treatment BOG Pest Control applies will kill mosquitoes and also prevent future breeding in your yard. The formula creates a protective barrier that lasts for several weeks.
Is mosquito spray in Prince George's County, MD, safe for my family and pets?
Most mosquito yard sprays are safe for humans and pets when used according to the instructions on the label. However, it’s always a good idea to keep pets and children away from the area being sprayed until the product has dried.
Additionally, some products may be labeled specifically for outdoor use and should not be used indoors. Be sure to read and follow all instructions carefully to ensure safe and effective use.
If you are considering using BOG Pest Control for your mosquito yard treatment:
- We know how important it is to keep your family and pets safe. Our highly targeted treatments are applied only where necessary
- Our green solutions contain a patented blend of botanical oils, offering the safest method of mosquito for children and pets
We offer mosquito yard treatment in the following cities in Prince George's County, MD
Andrews Air Force Base: 20762
Camp Springs: 20746
Camp Springs: 20748
Capitol Heights: 20731
Capitol Heights: 20743
Capitol Heights: 20790
Capitol Heights: 20791
Capitol Heights: 20799
College Park: 20740
College Park: 20741
College Park: 20742
District Heights: 20747
District Heights: 20753
Fort Washington: 20744
Fort Washington: 20749
Glenn Dale: 20769
Mount Rainier: 20712
Oxon Hill: 20745
Oxon Hill: 20750
Southern Md Facility: 20697
Southern Md Facility: 20797
Temple Hills: 20748
Temple Hills: 20757
Upper Marlboro: 20772
Upper Marlboro: 20773
Upper Marlboro: 20774
Upper Marlboro: 20775
Upper Marlboro: 20792
Why Choose BOG Pest Control for your Mosquito Yard Treatment
Your lawn will be treated for mosquito, flea, and tick control every 21-30 days
Our 5-point yard protection includes an inspection, granular application, liquid repellent, growth regulator, and sticking agent
While nothing can eliminate every mosquito, flea, and tick from your property, our treatment works so well that we guarantee you won’t be bothered by these pests between treatments. If you are? Well, all you have to do is call. We’ll come back out, re-assess your property, and, if necessary, re-treat at no additional charge.
Clients Love Us - No, Seriously… they do! But don’t take our word for it.
I’ve been using Blades of Green for about 10 years now during the spring and summer to rid the yard of mosquitoes and ticks. Absolutely wonderful service provided by an absolutely wonderful company. Allows my family and our pets to safely enjoy the yard all year long! Brandon D is a great technician; prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable! Thank you!!- Nicki Bunting
I have had Blades of Green taking care of my lawn, pest services, fleas and tick spraying, mole Service for years. I just want you to know what a wonderful company they are and the fine people that work there. I am so impressed with Blades of Green and the work they do. I highly recommend them for all their services. I love the way my lawn looks!- Ann Marie Mack
Highly recommend BOG for mosquito control. I honestly did not believe it would make a difference living in the woods as we do. Unbelievably, we have our yard back and can enjoy being outdoors. I have been a customer of BOG for lawn care for several years. Very satisfied with this company and their customer service. Our tech today, Jasmine Fritch Wooge was very thorough. Thanks- Sally Deleonibus
Service Areas in Maryland & Northern Virginia
- Annapolis, MD
- Anne Arundel County, MD
- Arnold, MD
- Baltimore County, MD
- Bel Air, MD
- Bethesda, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Boyds, MD
- Brandywine, MD
- Calvert County, MD
- Cape Saint Claire, MD
- Chevy Chase, MD
- Churchton, MD
- Clarksburg, MD
- Clinton, MD
- Cockeysville, MD
- College Park, MD
- Columbia, MD
- Crofton, MD
- Crownsville, MD
- Davidsonville, MD
- Edgewater, MD
- Ellicot City, MD
- Fort Washington, MD
- Gaithersburg, MD