Enjoy Your Yard Again
Enjoy your yard without the mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks that are common in Maryland. We’ve designed our mosquito, flea, and tick package to be fast acting, right when you need it most. Developed by our own staff Associate Certified Entomologist Neal Blackwell, The B.O.G. Pest Control 5 Point Mosquito, Flea and Tick Protection Plan is designed to quickly knock down and repel these existing pest populations while attacking their ability to reproduce, thus providing both short and long-term environmental control.
Starting at $46 a month!
Maryland Mosquito, Flea & Tick Packages
- We will conduct a complete inspection of your property to identify mosquito, flea and tick harborage areas and make recommendations on how you can reduce favorable breeding and resting areas.
- A granular larvicide is applied to areas where standing water may collect to prevent mosquitoes from hatching.
- Your property is treated with specialized equipment that produces a fine mist to penetrate deep into mosquito, flea and tick habitats, such as bushes, shrubs, and under decks. Service is systematically performed every 21 to 30 days during peak periods to maintain optimal protection.
- Our specialized treatment includes a liquid Insect Growth Regulator that disrupts the life cycle of mosquitoes, fleas and ticks at every controllable stage and reduces populations over time.
- A special sticking agent is added to our treatment to make our products last longer during wet or less-than-favorable environmental conditions.
We take the well-being of your loved ones seriously, so we make sure to minimize any risks associated with our treatments during every step of the process. The products we use are EPA tested and pass our internal safety measures. Our technicians apply only the minimal necessary amounts of product and always maintain a low-risk approach.
Experience the Difference at B.O.G. Pest Control
Most other companies only complete one or two of these steps. They are not targeting the mosquitoes, fleas and ticks at every controllable stage of their life cycle and their product may not last as long in poor weather conditions. Our 5 point process is one of the most comprehensive programs in the industry. And we stand behind it by offering free retreatments in-between scheduled visits. Seasonal mosquito companies either don’t know how to do this process, just want to spray and go to save time, or choose not to absorb the extra cost. We offer a superior value by investing in the products that specifically target and disrupt every controllable aspect of these pests’ life cycle.
We Take Your Trust Seriously
As a family owned and operated business, we understand that trust is important. With over two decades of experience, you can expect highly qualified and trained technicians, who have passed extensive background checks and receive constant training. As a Quality Pro certified company, we have high standards of professionalism and protection when it comes to you and your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What makes your program a higher quality than competitors?
We have shopped our competition and questioned our vendors and know that our program differs in so many ways that we are not comparing apples to apples. Based on the low-cost of many of these other programs, it is clear that these seasonal companies are not utilizing larvicides, insect growth regulators, and sticking agents to provide their customers the greatest amount of protection. And based on the seasonality of the service, they are using only seasonal help compared to our full-time and well-trained pest technicians.
2. Will beneficial insects like bees be harmed?
We are just as concerned about beneficial insect as you are. Our full-time, highly trained technicians have been educated on how to avoid the locations where beneficial insects would seek harborage. Our technicians avoid treating flowering plants in your landscape. Please understand, we are treating with a repellent as well so you may notice less bee activity on your property. This does not mean we have eliminated the pollinators.
3. If my neighbors don’t treat, will my service still be effective?
Mosquitoes, fleas and ticks are not long-distance travelers and tend to stay near the original hatching site. While it would be ideal if the neighbor had their property treated as well, the reality is that many of our clients have no direct neighbors treating for mosquitoes and have excellent results. Our product also includes a repellent. Imagine a scenario when you applied a repellent directly to your skin and the person standing next to you did not. Odds are they are much more likely to get bitten. The same principal applies here.
Want A Greener Alternative?
For families looking to go completely green, we offer our True Organic option. We use a patented blend of botanical oils to get rid of the ticks and mosquitos in your yard fast. The materials we use are natural and eco-friendly, as well as family and pet-friendly.
Protection from More Than Just Mosquitoes
Spring and summer bring more than just mosquitoes. We offer a variety of pest control services, including termite protection, as well as elimination and prevention of many pests, like spiders, ants, cockroaches and more. Call today and get started with a free inspection!